Friday, March 25, 2011

Little Guilin Lake



This large stone with the name of the lake first caught my attention when I reached my destination. This stone lets tourists know that this lake is called Little Guilin with the 3D words placed on the big rock.I like the environment very much because the surroundings is very beautiful planted with various colours of plants and flowers and they smell quite pleasant.







Tourists who visits this lake would think that there is a mountain in the middle of the lake but surprisingly, it is actually a large granite rock sitting on the lake and what is even more surprising is that the whole lake was actually a quarry long time ago!








This is the place where Little Guilin Lake is on Google Maps where I went . As you can see, this lake is part of Bukit Batok Town Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment